It is my birthday! I know some people say they don’t like their birthday or they don’t like celebrating their big day but I’m not one of those people. I love birthdays in general, mine, yours, anybodys! I think birthdays are great and deserve to be celebrated.
HA! Not really, I’m ready to teach my first class. And it is a Tuesday and my advanced age and degrees make it slightly less acceptable to go out during the week. I said slightly. I thought I would celebrate the big day with some highlights from my 26th year.
Here is my top ten:
1. GETTING MARRIED!
2. Buying, training, loving our first pup.
3. Wedding bells for days. We attended three weddings this past summer.
4. An epic road trip for #3 and visiting Yellowstone for the first time.
5. Buying a car (grown up much!). No pics because privacy yo’! The important details are that I can hook my iPhone and iPod up to my car having all important access to my music at all times.
6. My bridal shower and bachelorette party…
7. Celebrating my sister’s 21st birthday!
8. Our first major holidays as a married couple.
9. Finishing my course work in my Ph.D. program. Click it for funny but true facts about being a Ph.D. student.
10. And as lame as it sounds, committing to this blog! I really do hope to make this something I “do”.
Anyway, I ‘m off to celebrate with the husband and I”ll be back tomorrow with some hopes for my new year!